Sunday, September 7, 2008

Books of note

ca
As I caroused through MOA's Barnes & Noble today, the following books caught my attention...

If you want to know "how it is" you could read this book by "Pepa" of late 80s/early 90s hip hop group Salt-n-Pepa. Admittedly, all I care about is whether the book contains the complete lyrics to "Push It."



This book, entitled Live and Yearn, will apparently give you the "Sexth Sense." Sounds hot.



This Extreme Pumpkins II book just plain looks sweet.



Wow, now you can conquer breast cancer even if you're a "Dummy." (This one makes me a bit uneasy)


1 comment:

k of c said...

Wow, that's a racy Blaze cover! I was just in the store a few days ago (9/27) and saw that pumpkins book...

Personally, the "Dummies" titles I find most alarming are "Adoption for Dummies" (is that a good idea?), and my all-time favorite, "Depression for Dummies."

Great blog, I'll be sure to say more about it later...