Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hey, let's alienate and confuse potential customers

o si
Side-by-side, we have, on the left, French Market Handbags, and to its right is its sister store (connected via entryway inside the store) French Market Hair. The latter one is ALWAYS closed.

OK, I know it's not closed...I'm guessing they always have the gate down because you can access the store via said entryway from French Market Handbags. And I suppose there's a greater chance of theft if one employee can't monitor both stores at the same time.

I should mention that before these two "French" stores were there, they were two stores that sold clocks and watches, called Keeping Time 2 and Keeping Time 1. Yes, in that order. 2 on the left, 1 on the right. Kinda like reading Hebrew.

I just find the whole thing absurd.
sfds

No comments: